Our Whole Body Cryotherapy (WBC) treatments address the effects of aging, stress, and injury. It’s about enhancing quality of life, and that can be translated to an improved overall well being, alleviating a medical or physical condition, performing better in sports or looking and feeling younger and healthier.
Historical Overview – A Fantastic Freeze
Cryotherapy is a curative health treatment involving extremely low temperatures (range -190ºF to -270ºF). Whole Body Cryotherapy, also referred to as “Air Cryo Therapy” (ACT) and “Cryosauna,” is rooted in the practice of Dr. Yamaguchi of Japan who, in 1978, started using freezing treatments of short duration on his rheumatoid arthritis patients’ skin surface for pain management. He found that he could significantly reduce soreness and pain because the rapid decrease of temperature of the outer layer of skin led to the immediate release of endorphins and therefore less sensitivity to pain.
Continuing his WBC research in the 1980s, Dr. Yamaguchi and his associates concluded that rapid short-term freezing of the skin’s surface to a temperature of 32ºF while inside the cryo-chamber has a more beneficial effect on the human body than its gradual cooling while immersed in an ice bath, where the lowest temperature possible is 5ºC/41ºF. It was learned that WBC affects the body on three different levels:
- The Biochemical level – the circulatory system
- The Energy level – the energy meridians
- The Information level – the nervous system
Today, everyone from elite athletes to recreational enthusiasts to anyone desiring a range of health improvements and anti-aging benefits utilize WBC on a regular basis.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND CRYOTHERAPY
A WBC session lasts only three minutes at maximum, yet that’s plenty of time for the skin to send signals to the brain that stimulate physical reactions and naturally occurring healing resources within the body. At Arctic Blast Cryotherapy, a user steps onto a platform inside our octagon-shaped chamber – a unit built with unequaled quality controls, thus ensuring a consistent WBC experience every time.
Once inside, the user is exposed to subzero temperatures created by nitrogen-chilled air, with levels dropping to a range of -190º to -270º degrees Fahrenheit. This extreme cold impels skins sensors to active a response from the Central Nervous System. The result is the release of endorphins that inhibit pain and enhance mood. And, due to an increase of the body’s circulation activity, inflammation is reduced as toxins are cleared and oxygen and nutrient-enriched blood serves to regenerate cells. This cell regeneration promotes speedier healing. As an overview, WBC positively impacts a body’s biochemistry, energy, and general feeling of well being.
The result is a rejuvenation of the body at the cellular level, and this regenerative process continues for 6 to 8 hours even after the session is over.
YOUR BODY BENEFITS
Whole Body Cryotherapy has reinvented the healing process. And it has become the most efficient, and effective, way of putting one’s body into an overall better state of mind. So although professional athletes use this proven process to prepare, recover, and rehabilitate in quicker fashion, people simply desiring to feel better can immensely benefit through the WBC experience.
Here’s an overview of WBC benefits:
SPORTS & TRAINING
- Decrease in muscle soreness and inflammation
- Speedier recovery from training
- Go beyond your current physical limitations
- Complete body preparation
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Manage persistent pain & inflammation
- Relieve symptoms of depression & anxiety
- Improve immune system functions
- Increased range of motion
- Helps foster weight loss
SPA & BEAUTY
- Increase metabolism & weight loss
- Improve skin conditions & blemishes
- Promotes collagen production for younger skin/anti-aging effects
Membership & Services
- First Time Arctic Blast Client: $35 (for first time session only)
- Introduction To Cryo Special: VIP Pass which includes: Whole Body Cryo, NormaTec, BioMat, Spot Treatment or Facial $50 (for first time session only)
VIP- ARCTIC Membership: $314 Monthly, New Members with Month-To-Month Membership
(1 Session Per Day: Whole Body Cryotherapy, NormaTec, BioMat, Spot Treatment or Facial)
VIP- LOYAL CUSTOMER ARCTIC Membership: $300 Monthly, Current Members of longer than 6 consecutive months of membership. (1 Session Per Day: Whole Body Cryotherapy, NormaTec, BioMat, Spot Treatment or Facial)
RECOVERY ARCTIC Membership: $249 Monthly
(8 Whole Body Cryo Sessions & 8 VIP Passes which include: NormaTec, BioMat, Spot Treatment or Facial)
Additional Whole Body Cryo Sessions at $25.
REJUVENATION ARCTIC Membership: $149 Monthly
(4 Whole Body Cryo Sessions & 4 VIP Passes which include: NormaTec, BioMat, Spot Treatment or Facial)
Additional Whole Body Cryo Sessions at $25.
COUPLES ARCTIC Membership: $450 Monthly
(12 Whole Body Cryo Sessions per person & 12 VIP Passes (per person) which include: NormaTec, BioMat, Spot Treatment or Facial) Additional Whole Body Cryo Sessions at $25.
MEMBERS…..ASK US HOW TO EARN 10% or 50% OFF ONE MONTH OF MEMBERSHIP SERVICES!!
WHOLE BODY CRYO SERIES
- 1 session: $50
- 3 sessions: $90 ( $30 each, for total saving of $60)
- 5 sessions: $150 ($30 each, for total savings of $100)
- 10 sessions: $250 ($25 each, for total savings of $250)
- 20 Minute treatment: $20
- Add a Normatec session to any Whole Body Cryo Series of 5 or more sessions: $10
- Rapid recovery and rehab of legs
- Competitive edge, increases stamina and indurance
The Cryofacial is a cryogenic treatment, in which a controlled stream of cold air is used to freeze the skin of the face, scalp, and neck. The benefits of this treatment include:
- 10 Minute treatment: $30
- Add a Cryofacial session to any Whole Body Cryo Series of 5 or more sessions: $15
- Decrease in pore size due to vasoconstriction
- Collagen production is stimulated, resulting in tighter skin and a reduction of wrinkles
- Due to the increase in blood flow, toxins of the skin are reduced
- When treating the scalp, hair growth is stimulated
- Reduces inflammation and puffiness of the skin
Local Cryo Spot Treatment
Local Cryotherapy treatment is the application of a controlled beam of cold air to one specific, isolated area. Unlike the Whole-body treatment that triggers an all over internal response, the extreme temperatures of this treatment are used to create a powerful icing response. Within 7-10 minutes of this using device, you will feel similar benefits to hours of icing. Many clients frequently combine the Whole-body treatment with the Localized Cryotherapy, to treat problem areas from both the “inside out” and “outside in”.
- 10 Minute treatment: $30
- Add a cryo spot treatment to any Whole Body Cryo Series of 5 or more sessions: $15
- Pain reduction
- Decrease in inflammation and swelling
- Quicker recovery time
The Octagon is Optimal
Quite distinct from other WBC units out there, our spacious octagon design delivers the highest level of comfort and effectiveness. At all times, a user’s head remains above the octagon chamber, and he or she experiences a full body immersion effect that eliminates uneven cooling. As a result of an innovative touch panel control, the ease of operation delivers unequaled temperature control and consistently accurate temperature levels.
At Arctic Blast Cryo, we certainly take great pride in helping others experience total rejuvenation. Yet, our approach to helping people goes far beyond the science. We are here to advise, support, and remain available to answer any questions or concerns that arise.
We want to expose – quite literally – millions of people to the benefits of cryotherapy. The more we can provide education and spread knowledge regarding WBC, the healthier we can make all the communities that we reach.